Thursday, June 30, 2016

Sleepy End To June 2016

I am very sleepy so just gonna talk about my grandma for a little bit.

My grandma seems to be refusing everything. She's not been running us off yet but she's been moved back into the rehab too.

So, not sure exactly what is going on... We might go visit her this weekend to see her. I will update by then.

Minecraft With Bestie :D
I had been playing Minecraft with my bestie... although I didn't do anything xD

But it was fun :D

I will sleep now since I am getting sleepy more.

Sorry if this post is short now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.