Friday, June 10, 2016

The Daily Struggle is Just Beginning Again...

It's not something that I want to get back into... so hopefully it won't be that bad if it happens again.

I'm talking about being depressed and not feeling like doing anything. I've slowly stopped playing so many online games because I can't seem to find time in a day to get into them without somebody wanting me to do something here. And the phone is always my responsibility anymore... which... is a bit nerve racking a bit. So, it's making me feel like crap.

I've been waking up three times in the morning and staying awake longer. And it's just not pleasant... having to get out of the bed by 8:30 AM... yes, some people are up even earlier than that but I don't work... so different story here.

I wake up... then I try to enjoy the day by watching a show or two... then other stuff.

Then the phone calls start. My mom sometimes answers them but lately, her nerves has been bothering her so I end up with the answering...

That in turn is slowly making me feel less happy in the day.

I think I need an escape. From the phone... from everything.

Anyway, I will try to keep fighting this thing.

I just hope I can stay strong forever.

My bestie is still asleep or busy... but I remember it's the weekend there so he's properly even busy than ever. xD So it's alright. I understand his situation with life there.

Eventually, I will have a sole responsibility with life. Yes, I could have it now but I am stuck in a prison of some sorts, sorry.

So... enough serious talk... I'm gonna try to talk about something else different tomorrow.

It will be a late post because I am going to Berea to visit my grandma at the rehab.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.