Sunday, June 12, 2016

Break Day~

Today, I will be watching some more of City Hunter then take a break to read for a while. I'm sure a nap is somewhere in there too.

We aren't going to eat out either which I don't mind since all week, I haven't eaten any chicken that my mom made xD

Anyway, I might try to get onto a game too but not sure yet... still kind of sleepy in a way. That's to be expected since I woke up early.

Really, nothing is going on today... and my dad's truck is not trustworthy to go anywhere yet...

So... yay for boring day!

Alright, gonna go now... will update later before I sleep.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.