Monday, June 20, 2016

The Moon is So Pretty Tonight

I'm in love with anything to do with the moon and stars. And the moon is very pretty tonight. My phone can't take a good picture and I'm not allow to stay out all night to watch the moon slowly change color tonight. Boo...

Anyway, I barely got any points from doing surveys... boo again...

But tomorrow, I should have no interruptions so I will be starting Flashpoint on Netflix. That's one of the shows that is ending on July 1st. Boo once again...

Meanwhile, I am lost with what to record on my channel... I wanna go and do a review of a world on Minecraft so... I will ask my bestie if he knows any. Not sure if he reads this yet or not... but will ask anyways xD

I wanna do random things in each worlds... reviews and more... all through Minecraft :D

Alright, gotta go now and finish some videos on YouTube... tomorrow and Wednesday is going to be my recording day from now on... Videos be up on Thursday like usual. So... keep an eye out for anything new.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.