Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Things. Just Things.

I figured out that Ghost Whisperer is not going to be taken off Netflix after all! Muahaha.

So I have more time to watch that show! For now, I have movies to catch up and finish. I have anime to catch up for new ones are coming this weekend.

I will give you all a list once I finish watching the first episodes of some of them.

Now What?
I got a video waiting on YouTube just for you guys. Just expect it tomorrow at 10AM EST.

I have decided it was going to be early so you guys can sort of enjoy it a bit. It's just another Minecraft video but I plan on doing other videos now that I have a better software. Sadly, I have to record the other games on another software.

But there will be a delay on series games because I want to record them all in sections until I get the game done. I will post the game here early so you get an early taste what's to come.

Then on twitter, I will announce the videos. :D

Alright, wanna go now. Another post later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.