Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Still A Long Way To Go...

My grandma talked me and my mom this morning. She still has a long way to go for recovering and more.

I will try to record a video but it might not have any commentary at all. It is just an experimental video using a program to record.

It would be on Minecraft for now. Just walking around and checking stuff... building my home so that I could test it more often.

I will record all of the lag if there's any.

Also, Minecraft is updating their terms and policies because there's companies that were using Minecraft to sale something that is not Minecraft related... bad them.

I will record that video now... again with no commentary. Just wanted to see how it does with games.

Alright, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.