Friday, June 24, 2016

I May Had Bought Some Things On Steam

Today... I finally broke down and bought a game recording software... And... it's... called... D3D Gear!

I tested it twice and it works wonderful! I will record more videos off and on each day when I feel like it... it's gonna be a random game each time but will not post a series game until I finish the game :D

The other stuff that I bought are mostly Myst games and Hyper Dimension Neptunia game. The first one xD I don't really know the full game but know it's the first one xD

Anyway, I am going to do loads of surveys to earn more money for... Obduction! It's gonna be one game that I want to play!

But In Another News...
 My grandma seems to be getting a little better now. She's hugging all of us and telling us that she doesn't want to go back to the nursing home.

But she has something wrong with her spleen. They are gonna try to keep her there a bit longer and keep giving her medicine so that she can get better more.

So, keeping positive all for her!

Epic Binge Watching?
I am going to do an epic binge watch of all Ghost Whisperer and possibly Medium... not sure yet.

For now, I will watch YouTube until I go to sleep later tonight. Tomorrow, once I am awake, I am turning Netflix on.

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.