Monday, June 27, 2016

Lazy Monday Turning In Now...

I know that I forgot to do the surveys but I have anytime to do that now. Since I chose to do surveys whenever I can.

The thing about summers... I enjoy the weather but because of the days being longer and the weather having so many humid days, I get lazy.

I don't mean to be lazy. It's just seasons do have a huge effect on my life sometimes.

In Another News...
 My grandma is doing better. We are trying to visit her each night. Though it kind of infects my schedule with watching shows and stuff, I don't mind as long as I get to see my grandma.

She has been eating now. She just has to take time to get into eating again.

Also, About Lazy Days...
I didn't record a video. I really hate it here and my days are just gonna get more lazier the more I stay here. I can't go out because of the humidity and because people were working on the roads at the same time.

I don't have asthma like my mom but I do have trouble breathing when it's really humid outside. It sucks a lot.

Maybe tomorrow be different, I don't know... but I really want to stop taking naps so much. I have been really stressed a lot lately because of my grandma and having to go back and forth on certain times of the day. I enjoy seeing her getting better but I don't enjoy not being able to get things done at a certain time.

I hate being this way. I really need to have my own area where I don't get any TV or scanner in the backgrounds of my videos. I mean that.

Alright, gonna watch some videos but since I am sleepy, gonna sleep as soon as I get this done.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.