Thursday, June 23, 2016

Waiting For Summer Sale on Steam

Right now, I am just sitting here and watching Flashpoint while waiting for Steam Summer Sale xD

Anyway, I am not sure if I'm gonna buy any games yet but we'll see. And from what I've read... the sale is going to start really late tonight. So... that's to be expected xD That's about close to midnight for me.

We'll see.

Video on YouTube
There's a video coming on my channel via on YouTube.... so keep an eye out for it guys. I will post it on Twitter when it arrives which is in a hour after this post.

It's a short video and the audio is kind of bleh. You will noticed it when you watch the video.

What Am I Going To Do Today?
What... to do? Well, besides watching Flashpoint and stuff, I might be watching YouTube. I've been fixing it last night so that I can watch videos later on. Hoping that all goes well for now.

I will go and wait for the steam sale tonight before I sleep. I will post another blog before the sale starts so you won't know what I got yet.

For now... wait for a second post later.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.