Saturday, June 25, 2016

Binge Watching Might Be Hard For Me...

Just realize that binge watching might be harder than I thought for me. Great. I might not get through all 5 seasons of Ghost Whisperer... with me getting sick and everything else... things just has been a daily struggle for me.

I'm not sure what to do. I need to press pause in my life and just try to figure something out.

Anyways, I am still not out of the woods about being sick and stuff. I took plenty of naps today. And some reason, I feel like I have a heart burn that just doesn't want to go away.

Starting on Monday, I am going to record short videos of a random game and just see how far that takes me.

And on Wednesdays, I'll be recording a Minecraft video just for Thursday. :D

So, we'll see where this leads me to. I just wanna do more videos for my YouTube channel so that I can have something as a hobby to do. Not for the money. Just a hobby.

Alright, I'm gonna watch some YouTube videos and then hit the hay... not sure what time I'll be sleeping yet but we'll figure it out.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.