Tuesday, June 7, 2016

It's Just Gonna Be A Busy Week

With my mom having to go to the doctor today and tomorrow, and my dad not feeling well... and the stress of having to figure out what to do next... this is gonna be one heck of a stressful week.

And there's things that need to be left alone, hinting the other blog.

Anyway, I am just sitting here just as stressed as they are. I just hope my aunt can get ahold of the doctors to tell them that my grandma needs to go into a rehab... hopefully, she can get an understanding from them.

All I know is we are not sure what to do. We just need help from people. That's all.

I will not talk about anything else for the rest of my blogs because I need to come to terms that I am done talking about it on a phone and stuff.

I want people to know that right now, it's all based on my grandma and her well being and where she should stay in case she does get released. We can't predict on how she does or what happens next.

But... I am just annoyed but I don't think annoyed is really exactly the word for it.

Ah, well... Maybe all of this will calm down eventually... maybe not.

I am going to watch more of City Hunter since I was busy trying to do surveys yesterday. Then I will get on YouTube at 1 or 2... but might not be at 2 since I wanna nap by then.

I really need to get out of this negative mood.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: I forgot to mention but my mom has to go to an eye doctor or something of sorts in another city. They are gonna see if they can those cataracts off her eye. Hopefully that would make her feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.