Thursday, June 2, 2016

I'm Not Lazy?!

Seriously, I'm not lazy... I'm... I'm... well, Thursdays and so forth always get to me...

Anyways, new video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSrhGyg_jlM

Too lazy to search it through the video place... since it doesn't like me often. I wish it would just let me put in the link and let it search that way... Blogspot, look into that idea, please?

Alright, some news: My grandma has been moved to another room. She might get out this weekend but she needs to be watched 24 hours everyday for a while. They wanted to put her rehab but she was scared to be put there so they suggested home health to come by to help out.

That would mean, my mom might have to stay over more often too to help out as much as she is able. My mom isn't really healthy herself so she can only do what she can.

So, I will continue on to keep you all posted... if I suddenly stop talking about it, it's just meaning that everything is all good.

For now... I want to take a nap.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.