Thursday, June 30, 2016

Too Much Hectic Moments

So, waking up to find more hectic things happening...

My grandma is still in the hospital but the people there told my mom that they are going to send her back to rehab. Not sure what's going on really.

Too much stress going on.

Video Is Up Now
My video is up now on YouTube. I'll post the link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFDzoF1cisA

Normally, I would add a video but the searching is kind of hard and Google hadn't fixed it to where I can go straight to my channel. It keeps going into an odd channel instead. A channel that I don't use xD

Anyways, wanna find time to watch some movies and then watch some YouTube videos later on.

So for now... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.