Friday, June 17, 2016

Sleepy Fridays~

As it appears, I think this week went by a little too fast... or slow... whichever you want to look at it.

I am done with City Hunter finally and it's actually interesting... Not the best K-Drama but it's good enough.

I need to catch up with all the anime now but some reason... Netflix tells me that there are 5 shows that are ending soon... and each episode is a hour long with 4 to 7 seasons... great... a long way to go through those... hope I can make it through them in a week each... ah, well.

Tomorrow or Sunday, I might be going back to the rehab to see my grandma again. She's getting better little by little. Just can't figure out what's going on over there because my aunt is having problems with that rehab. My grandma doesn't want to be a permanent resident there so yea... hope she comes home soon.

Anyway, I will get on with the day and do some stuff... since City Hunter has ended, I will watch a movie and more.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.