Monday, June 6, 2016

It's Just A Sleepy Monday

So, today, my dad has his first day of vacation and later him and my mom will be going to the eye doctor.

While they are gone, I might go and try to record a quick video to have it ready for Thursday.

But that's only if I'm not napping by then xD

Anyway, today is going to be a slow day so I will go get ready and do surveys.

I got my dog, Susie, medicine today since my dad was off for this week. I doubt we are going anywhere because lately, he's not been feeling good.

Who knows what would happen yet...

Alright, time to go now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.