Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Strictly Above And Beyond...

I just want to put a random title there. Because everything is strictly above and beyond in life right now.

Being positive has improve my well being as of lately... I have been having a few downers than last year. It's helping a whole lot to sit here and type onto my blog during the day and during the night before I sleep. It helps me keep positive in my life. So... a lesson to be learned... keep blogs shorter if you're not feeling too good... and blogs interesting if you're feeling good.

Good news has been coming today since my grandma is doing really wonderful today. She's been able to stand to take a shower and she's been able to withstand her therapy more. She might be able to get out of the rehab place before we know it.

Also, I am deleting my old Skype because it was hacked. It had been going on for three months now... and they just sent me an email over the weekend about it... Skype... WTF? I will not tell anybody about my new Skype account but only to my close friends and more.

Oh, I may or may not be taking a break this week from making a video... I will let you all know on Twitter again if I do make a video. If not, it'll be available next Thursday.

The reason why I am taking a break from it this week is because 1. It's been a stressful week, and 2. it's that time of the month. I get into weird pains that doesn't need to be explained.

Anyway, I will go to sleep soon but should be staying positive no matter what~

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.