Sunday, June 5, 2016

Keeping Strong For Everybody

I am home... well, been home for a hour and a half now... but been trying to calm my mom down by walking down the hill for her and more.

My grandma needs to go to rehab. Not the rehab where you hear stars that does drugs go to. No. This rehab is more for people who needs to by helped by people to reach their strong point so they could be able to take care of themselves eventually. Basically, my grandma has trouble standing and walking on her own. She would need somebody or more to help her out. And she would need this for a while.

The thing is right now, we are not sure how long before my grandma really gets out of the hospital yet.

So, I will keep you all posted of any updates.

I will post another blog before I go to sleep which could be in two or three hours later...

For now... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.