Friday, June 3, 2016

What to do... When Saplings Refuse to Grow?

This is what it looks like:




Then this is what feels like: 

Credit to my bestie: Rai xD

So, yea... nothing much going on. Been resting and more.

Not so sure what I'll be doing tomorrow yet because we are not sure when my grandma will be out now.

My dad has his vacation too.

So... yea... I will be going to bed now.

Sorry it took a while... I was trying to find the screenshot but remembered that it all went to the screenshot file under a weird place xD

Alright... time to go... short weird post... enjoy the pictures of Minecraft.

Night.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

2 comments:

  1. Yay XD and yeah, it didn't grow till today. so... awwwww

    ReplyDelete

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.