Friday, July 1, 2016

No Tears To Come Yet

I am not sure what is going to happen yet until Tuesday. I am told not to say about it here yet because it's still in the works.

But my grandma is not doing very well right now. She keeps refusing to eat. I do not know if she saw something when she had blacked out or what but she just refused to eat anything. Soon, she would stop drinking... it's really sad and there's no tears to come yet.

I want to keep this first post short because it's just hard to talk about right now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.