Thursday, June 2, 2016

Slowly... Getting... Sleepy... Must... Get... To... Bed...

I am slowly getting sleepy so I will get to bed as soon as I post this.

I am not sure what this weekend is gonna be like yet. My dad has his vacation starting on Monday through Friday... and he's been talking about retirement and more... Something serious going on there but don't really want to say anything about that yet.

Tomorrow is finally Friday... which means... more surveys :v

Dad might end up taking us back to Lexington on Saturday or Sunday so we can see my grandma. She's still having problems with her leg being swelled so it seems like she's not over yet.

I'm gonna go to sleep now... and hope tomorrow will be better.

Also, might I add... that Obduction is coming out next month. I really want to play this game so hopefully, I get to buy it on steam when it comes out.

So... night guys.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.