Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Once Upon a Dream?

Once Upon a Dream, I was lost in the forest to find a fairy... that was most unique and one of a kind. Her name was Maleficent.

I had watched that movie and it was just beautiful. This is the type of fairy movie that I enjoy so much. It shows the true side of what fairies should be like. I'm thankful for Disney to put out a movie like that.

It's interesting how there can be two sides of a story... this was not like Sleeping Beauty at all. More closely, it tells the story of Maleficent and how she became evil and found love all over again. All because of one girl named Aurora.

So, that's my short review for the movie Maleficent. I'll be sure to add it to one of the labels.

Now For Something Else...
There has been updates about my grandma. She's still not eating but the nurses and doctor are thinking that my grandma is making herself not eat. They can't figure out why she would drink this but drink that and be sick.

And more importantly... if she does not try to eat, they will be putting a feeding tube to get the nutrients that she's missing into her body.

I think my grandma has come to terms that she may have to eat. At least, force herself to eat.

All in all, I just hope all things goes well with her.

I will stay up a bit longer tonight and sleep around 11:30, if I watch my time xD

For now...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.