Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Thunderbirds Are Awesome?

I'm not technically talking about cars here. I am talking about something over at pottermore.com. J.K. Rowling released the American Wizardry school and I tried out the sorted... and ended up at Thunderbird house. :D Awesome!

Anyway, I am just watching videos like usual. Might be a late nighter because I am uploading too at the same time.

I wish Windstream has a better upload speed because below 1mps is just sucky. No offense... that needs to be changed guys.

Alright, I have been trying to catch up with Ghost Whisperer and there's just tomorrow and Thursday left... so looks like I'll be skipping certain episodes... yay... don't want to be have to. But... if it comes back on Netflix, I don't have to worry about it.

I'm gonna try to record everyday at 2 or so forth just so that I can get a series video out for my channel. The only bad thing... D3D Gear kind of sucks at RPGMaker games... so those will be recorded somewhere else.

But D3D Gear has no lag on major games! So that's a huge plus for playing Minecraft games with loads of people online. Might be a plus for another certain game... I will try it later.

For now, I want to get my internet to be good and upload that video by midnight.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.