Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Causing a New Divide~

Currently, I'm listening to New Divide by Linkin Park. It's like an easy song to sing... long story since I used an app called Smule Karaoke. Yeaaa...

Hint the title. To me a new divide to understand that things are about to change in the future of mine. I'm holding onto a dream and that dream is never gonna die.

So, that's my new divide.

It Works Better This Way!
Yes, yes, yes! I am so glad to start doing my blog differently after coming to realization last night before going to bed... My new method of writing my blog is doing better now!

I just hope that I can continue on doing this method for a long time to come. And hope to gain more readers from all over the world. I don't want to be like pewdiepie and make an army... well... maybe not yet. You all are my fellow readers and to me, you are my faeries waiting to set out to seek a new adventure.

Recording Done, Uploading Set To Open Tomorrow.
Recording a video can be daunting since you have to make it seem perfect. Right now, my videos are not perfect. I might be doing more than one video per week... so keep an out on random videos on there.

I will not have a set schedule on YouTube because there will be some days or even weeks that I would feel like crap. I want to do more vlogs to go along with my blogs sometimes... especially on topics that associate with my life and videos.

News on my grandma!
There's some news about my grandma... she's going to be at the local hospital but I am not sure for how long but somehow, my aunt succeed at asking the doctor to put my grandma in the hospital.

She's barely eating but she's eating enough. Well, she always eat less than usual since I've known her. Lately, it appears that she has been eating less and less. Which worries me a bit. So I just hope that she gets a little better and not have to stay in the hospital for a long time.

Right now, I'm keeping positive and hope that everything will be wonderful.

So with that in mind... Gonna go watch more YouTube videos. xD

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.