Saturday, June 4, 2016

Early To Bed, Early To Rise... Different Ways!

So, I might end up going to bed early tonight... since tomorrow, I would have to wake up early and be at my grandma's home to meet with my aunt... so my dad can drive her car up to Lexington. My grandma is still in the hospital but she's getting better and better... we are just gonna there to visit her since it has been a week since we last saw her... My mom is missing her like crazy so my dad got soft and said we can go see her tomorrow.

That's gonna be my day tomorrow. I might have another late post by the time I come home. I rather post these live instead of scheduled... The only way I can have things scheduled... is if I am being sponsored or anything. So... there you guys go.

Anyway, I will be trying to go to sleep... providing that my dog, Chloe, doesn't have another seizure like she did last night.

Alright, I will end this now... and get ready to go to bed... which could be most anytime.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.