Monday, June 13, 2016

At Least, Today Was A Good Day

My dad finally came home from work. It's kind of odd since he just had a vacation last week and stuff. But we went on to the funeral home to pay our respects. Didn't stay long because it was busy there.

From there, we went to see my grandma at the rehab and she's doing quite well. She's bored but that's normal when you're staying in a room with no TV or anything available xD

I'm sure she would be doing very well soon. Just have to keep her mind-set positive.

Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day since it's the first full day of E3.. I think? Ah, well. I'm gonna be keeping coverage of it off and on through out the day.

I already know that Kingdom Hearts 3 announcement won't be until late winter so I wasn't looking forward to that. But however... it might hint that KH3 might come out next year... so... time to save a lot of money again! :D I'm really good at saving money so it's cool. xD

Anyway, gonna end this now... and hope all things be positive for a bit.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.