Thursday, June 9, 2016

Everything Seems To Be Alright Now?

I think my grandma is at a rehab now. Somewhere that we can go see her anytime we could as long as my dad won't try not be the way he is sometimes.

Hopefully, maybe tomorrow or sometime, he might take us to see my grandma. Then we know from there.

Anyway, I think the phones are quieter tonight than they were ever were... phones are what drives my mom to the point of a nervous breakdown. So her taking the phone out of the bedroom helped a lot. Might be a bad idea since I refused to have a phone in my room...

So... only time can tell.

I think tomorrow will be better since it's the weekend and nothing to do and more...

Just not so sure about my dad...

Ah, well...

I might be going to bed at around 11... if I don't start feeling weird again. That is just a different story... not really gonna mention it on here much.

So... back to watching random videos... never got to watch City Hunter but hopefully tomorrow, I can.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.