Monday, June 20, 2016

It's Just Another Monday... But Surveys Time :D

I have woken up but I was in a better mood.

Some reason, our mail is really late today. We are not sure why. It's not a holiday or anything so we can't figure out why.

Ah, well.

Anyway, I'm gonna be doing surveys today while watching a show on Netflix. Hoping to get some more points today.... if not today, on Wednesday. I hate having to skip one or two weeks but lately, it's just been hectic with emotions and more.

Hopefully, soon, everything will be alright.

My grandma is still not eating yet... it's not good at all. Just wish a doctor or something would put her in the hospital so she could get some medicine and stuff. Just not sure what's going on.

I mean, my grandma is well... she just refuses to eat. Something is going on that my grandma doesn't want to tell us.

Alright, gonna get started with the surveys now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.