Wednesday, June 8, 2016

To Continue Onwards With... Things?

Alright, here's the better version of my short post earlier... before I was knocked out with sleep.

My grandma is going into rehab tomorrow. We are not sure how long she would be staying there or anything else. We just have to let fate deal with that right now. But there's always a better way to say... it's best to plan ahead of anything. My grandma might get out of it but then again, she might end up on permanent stay at a nursing home. Just we can't say anything for sure but always have to keep that in mind.

Then next month, my mom is going into for eye surgery on her right eye. She's gonna be taking a cataract off that eye because it's causing serious problems to her and more. That place was super busy and we ended up staying there from 10AM until 3PM... a loooooooong time. Hopefully, it won't be that bad next time when my mom goes into for pre-op surgery... basically, getting measurements and more. I have to be there for her because she's gonna be dilated and possible having to wear an eye patch after the surgery. I will keep you all posted for that a next time.

As for me? I'm healthy. Occasionally pain here or there. But the most pain, I ever feel? During my period. Apparently, it's a thing called severe period pains. So... not sure what to do about that. No cure unless I get menopause at an early stage. Doubt it, but really hope so... Yea... just wanna get over my period that badly. Just can't take birth control because it's already affected my body badly once and sure not gonna try that again.

Alright, I think I went too dark at the end there... so let's just stop there xD Tomorrow, I will continue on with the K-Drama City Hunter and hope to get it finish. Friday, I will do more surveys as usual.

Doubt my dad would be going on any trips this year... but with everything going on, it's to be expected xD

Here's to tipping the glass for not having a great year.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.