Thursday, June 23, 2016

It's Always Something More...

What do I mean by the title? Well, my grandma just asked my aunt to let her die... I think it's because my grandma thinks that she feels like she is being a burden to us... but she's not. She's not a burden. It's just hard to tell her that because she's over 80 now. She's suffering from hurting all over and she's not been home since May 28th.

So it's something to worry about more. I hope the doctor that she's used to seeing, will help her a whole lot. She kind of perked up a whole lot when she saw the doctor so that might be good news.

Steam Sale! Steam Sale!
Steam sale has started about a few minutes or so after I posted the first post. I was surprised but happy! I gotten only one game so far. And added a few more funds for extra games so I can get a recording software. I'm not getting it just yet because you never know when that's gonna go cheaper.

Just like CinnamonToastKen mention on his video, some games do go cheaper later on. So, keeping a calm face and waiting for a few games to go cheaper because I really want to play those certain type of games for the story :D

Video is Up!
My video on YouTube is up finally! I can share it here if I can find it so bare with me a bit.

https://t.co/sa09up5X2k <--- have to use the link since it's harder to find the video via the search thing. Sowwy. I mean, I could share it through YouTube but that always make a new post so I don't want to do that.

Enjoy the video!

Waiting For Tomorrow
Yes, I am actually waiting for tomorrow to come. Since my grandma is closer (enough to where we can walk if we want). I am glad it's the weekend again but it seems like time just goes faster this week...

I think it's because of all the things that are happening here. I will be better if I can stay positive just a bit longer.

So that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.