Monday, June 6, 2016

Things To Be Done... Things To Be Said...

I am very sleepy right now so this will be fast... and not sure how long it will be.

There are things to be done and things to be said...

So... here's what is up now... I don't care how many people it pisses off... But...

STOP TALKING ABOUT MY GRANDMA'S PLACE.

There. I said it.

Right now, it's more important to think about my grandma than her home. For all we know, she might have to sale her home in order to benefit her health right now. I can see that now. I just hope everybody else does.

I really want my grandma to have a safe home and for her to be healthy. That's all. We don't need anybody to call her up and talk about her home. She really don't need that. And we (my mom, my aunt, my dad AND me) don't need to hear anybody talking about her home.

If she needs to sale it in order to be closer to people who are gonna be helping her more, then let her. I just wish people would stop talking about it right now.

We don't have no way of predicting things and we don't need to assume things. We don't need to think about where this is going to go or what this is going to do. We just need to think about what to do next just in case my grandma does need to go somewhere to stay. And for now, I think she's a strong fighter. She has a will to live. And that's all that matters to me. I want her to have that will and I want her to fight to survive.

So... just stop talking about it for once. The only time we really need to be concern about that is when the time comes. Right now is just not the time.

Besides.... certain people are part of it and certain people are not part of it. Just understand that part clearly now.

I am so done with hearing about what would happen to that home that I don't care if my grandma chooses to sale it. It would be healthy for her to do that.

You all got to understand... she will have loads of medical bills coming in soon. So... yea... just stop.

We just want to think about what to do just in case my grandma does get released.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: And goodnight. Yes, I wanted to rant about this because it's a constant thing going on right now. Sure, I love my grandma's homeplace but sometimes we need to think about how life works too... so if I hear one word about a deed or my grandma's home again... I have a few words to say. Just wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.