Tuesday, June 7, 2016

At Least, Everything is Calmer Now...?

So, my mom had a nervous breakdown. She didn't know it until she went to see her doctor. He gave her a shot and told her to go home... and if she wasn't better by a certain time, he was admitting her into the hospital. Thankfully, she's better.

But there's some good news: My grandma might be able to get into a rehab closer to us. Not sure when yet but hopefully soon. Everybody is trying to encourage my grandma to eat and get well soon... she's really scared right now of going into a nursing home but if she has that strong will, she should be fine.

This is just going to be a long journey. But hopefully this would ease my mom's mind down a bit... and at least calm her down.

Things are just so hectic... but at least... my aunt is taking care of it.

We will see what happens next. Right now, we can't predict the future so we can't tell for sure what will happen yet.

So... keeping positive for everybody!

That's all.

With love,

BDK

PS: I got distracted by Minecraft... >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.