Monday, June 13, 2016

Strange Mondays Are The Best?

I will be watching a conference at around 3:30pm EST here... it's gonna be during this time when I type this blog so I will listen in on it.

What I am I doing? Well, I am watching E3... The highly emancipated electronic entertainment expo... hint why it's E3. It's where gaming and more comes to announce for any new games or new consoles for games.

Anyway, I know that I am a bit late at posting this blog but it's usually a slow Monday for me.

I will be going to the funeral home tonight to pay my respects to my mom's half brother. He passed away on Saturday from battling cancer.

I knew him from my mom but not personally. So, everytime I go to these type of funeral homes, I find it really awkward.

Ah, well. May he rest in peace.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.