Saturday, June 18, 2016

Need An Escape From... Well... Everything.

Sometimes, there are things that you can't really escape from but there are things that you do want to escape from.

Right now, I just want to go somewhere and kick their butts... all because they wanted to ask for my picture of me wearing pants... Fetish much? I hate guys with fetishes and stuff... And I hate guys who comes out of the blue to ask for a picture of me. I will only give pictures out to close friends and family only. Sorry. I won't give out naked pictures and stuff... so... don't bother asking me.

-_- Things do trigger me and that's one of them.

I'm already having a bad day as it is. So FML.

Anyway, enough of that... I have learn that my grandma might have to go to the hospital.

There are many things going on with my life that I really don't want to be bother by a frustrated guy.

I got other things to worry about.

I much rather talk about things like this to relief the stress and bring in the positive back into my life.

As of right now, the frustration feeling is slowly going away.

But I really want to escape from everything right now.

Maybe tomorrow, I will get back into gaming again and just go.

Who knows what tomorrow will bring but I hope it's more positive than today.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.