Thursday, June 9, 2016

Trying To Find A Way Out of Chaos

Chaos, chaos everywhere. Hope things would be alright by the end of the day.

We are just waiting for my dad to get home but he is busy mowing like always.

I won't go into full detail of what is going on yet so I will save this later tonight at the second post. I just don't know the full details of what is going on either so that's why xD

I just don't know about certain nurses or doctors at that place... I mean, they could find a way to send my grandma to that rehab.

Oh, well... We will find a way.

Just wanna stay positive right now. That's all for what we can do right now.

Anyway, I'm not sure what I'll be doing yet. So I will post again later tonight before I sleep.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.