Friday, June 3, 2016

Planning For This Month...

There's things to be done and things to be said...

So, I will be making more videos for you all to watch. While at the same time, I will be doing more surveys

Though the videos will be only weekly for now. I will announce it on twitter if it's gonna be more than that.

Anyway, I will be busy for the rest of the day today... so I figure before I go and take a random nap later, I'll post this.

So, things to plan out for this month and so forth...

There are two items that I want to get which are Obduction the game and a recording software.

I'll get the one that has the most ratings on steam. Then we go from there.

Just waiting until the summer sale starts before deciding what to buy. That's why I want to do surveys in the mean time.

Alright, should go now...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.