Sunday, June 12, 2016

Much To Say...

Yesterday, my uncle passed away. We are going to the funeral home tomorrow to pay our respects. He was a half brother to my mom so it's her family.

My grandma is slowly getting feeling in her left leg so she might get better eventually. We are keeping hopes positive for her and hope all goes well for her.

Now... since I am a gamer, I want to mention that E3 is this week. Most conferences are coming on now or already came on. EA came on... and I'm waiting for Bethesda conference to start.

Anyway, I'm gonna listen to the conference in the background if it ever starts... ah, well... might be sleeping soon too since today was a long day.

I will go now... hope all goes well for all of us.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.