Saturday, June 25, 2016

Well, I Was Sick...

I was sick last night... Didn't get no sleep at all. I vomited three times and had diarrhea for the rest of the time. I finally grabbed an extra pillow and slept better that way.

Not a fun feeling being sick.

But I'm feeling a little better... trying to eat slow and light until my stomach gets completely better.

Also, drinking plenty of warm water (there you go bestie~ :D)

Anyway, I am feeling quite better enough to get back to watching Ghost Whisperer. :D

This would be a short post only because I am having a bad day still.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.