Friday, June 17, 2016

Getting To Bed, Forgetting To Do Surveys... Yikes...

I hate being distracted sometimes... but that's life for you.

I forgot to do surveys today... I was gonna do them at some point today but completely got distracted with things... my mind is just floated away.

However, I won't have time to do surveys tomorrow so I guess I might be doing them on Sunday if there's nothing to do on that day...

Getting to bed soon since I am going to try to wake up early... well, not sure yet xD

Anyway, tomorrow, I hope that we get to visit my grandma and see how she's doing. Not sure what's going on yet but heard that she still has blood clots in her leg. So... she's got to go to the doctor next week sometime to get a check up. Maybe her doctor would know something more?

I will always keep you guys posted of anything new or excited or positive... whether my mind let's me remember to or not :D

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.