Saturday, June 18, 2016

Trying To Stay Positive and Strong

It's hard as it is... when you got everybody around who has a different way of showing their emotions...

My grandma is not doing well. Her health is declining again. I really wish she could eat... if only she could eat, she could get close to a little better.

But some reason, she's not eating... so she might be depressed.

There's an article online that states that when you turn 80 and more... you start to become more depressed. Your close friends, your love one or your children or grandchildren passed away before you do... so you get heartbroken more and more depressed...

Yea... I hope that I don't get that way if I get that old.

Anyway, it's a late post, sorry. I should post again... before I go to sleep.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.