Wednesday, June 1, 2016

When You Wait For Sleepiness... Things Get Weird.

Yea, meant that... keep seeing things but know it's not there xD

I am slowly getting sleepy but might end up going to bed just after I post this.

I finally did some surveys and got up to 20 points. Still a long way to go... especially with everything that's going on.

My great aunt is at it again... but this time using her kids. My grandma's sister just will never stop. Besides, my grandma did asked that she didn't want them to bother her while she's recovering from that bad experience. My grandma said she just wants her kids (my mom and my aunt) and her grand kids only (me, my brother and all of my cousins).

So, my great aunt really doesn't understand. She just needs to stop bugging us. My grandma is doing fine and wonderful.

Anyway, I should end this post for the night. I will try to post again before late afternoon tomorrow.

I will see you all again tomorrow.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.