Thursday, June 16, 2016

Continuing With A K-Drama

I will continue on with a K-Drama called City Hunter and hoping to have it finish soon... not sure about today.

I might be watching YouTube later tonight since I'm doing this early.

Tomorrow I might be feeling a bit better from having this blah... not gonna say anymore than that.

Anyway, I hope things would be well for all of us.

I will continue on with City Hunter...

Also, finding out several anime will be having a long series and more anime are coming back... so gonna be an interesting summer.

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.