Sunday, June 26, 2016

Getting Sidetracked But In A Good Way~

Today, I got sidetracked way too much. After I updated my first blog post, I wanted to watch the movie.

Then... we decided to go see my grandma at the hospital. So getting sidetracked is a good thing.

How is my grandma?
Good question! She's in a good mood today. She was talking a lot and drinking a lot... but didn't still want to eat.

She told my dad she would eat all in good time. So basically, she wants people to give her time to eat food.

And Another News...
I'm gonna start doing daily videos soon. Not this week, but maybe sometime next week.

Each day, when it's quiet (it's rarely quiet), I will get on a game and record a video. I will be doing this everyday until I get a game done. Of course, I will enjoy the game a whole lot and not worry about anything. I will show my natural reaction to each game.

As for what game I am going to do... that's a secret, ok?

I might do like a few tests first before I do get started. I just want to try something. I have decided that YouTube will be a hobby. Not something to look at as a job.

The same goes for this blog. It's my hobby that I just do just to have something to do. I enjoy looking for readers who just comes on and read.

So...

Gonna continue watching Ghost Whisperer tomorrow and watch more videos on YouTube now.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.