Saturday, February 6, 2016

Wondering What To Do Next Week

I am wondering what to do next week... I bought a planner last weekend to help me put down things...

Only problem... I need to set up when I should take a day off to do surveys and more. I haven't been doing a very good job in that.

And I need to catch up on anime again, since March and April would be that time of the year for new anime.

I want to learn how to edit videos more often but knowing that my old windows live movie maker works finally! (it won't edit the videos that it let's me record and it has freezing problems... you will see my frustration when I show off the stuff I got from Tokyo Otaku Mode next video.)

I am going to record videos while my mom is here... I will be recording a video telling that she is well. That won't be put up until later... so I might wait up on that until after she goes to the doctor on Feb. 16th so that I can get full details.

I will be doing another video to show what I have for anime wise. xD

I really want One Punch Man related since that anime just gives me the giggles and more.

In case you are wondering... my favorite anime are: Cowboy Bebop, Rurouni Kenshin, Digimon, Sailor Moon (old and new), Sword Art Online, Assassination Classroom, Akame ga Kill, One Punch Man, Madoka Magica, Clannad, all ghibi movies, all of Makoto Shinkai movies, Anohana, Cardcaptor Sakura, and much more. I just love anime a lot that my list of favorites are too long xD

I think I should take the time and just get on Hulu, Crunchyroll, and Netflix to watch anime and other things.

Anyway, I am going to go to bed soon... last night I couldn't sleep for a long time but noticed it was almost 1AM before I did sleep... oops.

I just hope tomorrow will be better. I am secretly hoping that my dad would give me money to go shopping next week since I want to end this service on my phone so I can get a new service for this new phone I have. I will do a video about the phone soon! I want to give you all my opinion about it and stuff.

Alright, I am just babbling for nothing xD

So... that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.