Monday, February 15, 2016

Problems On Top of Problems

I am always glad to talk to my bestie after I'm awake but then later, you face problems after problems...

So life is kind of... in the bind.

So, hopefully to fix these problems for me while my bestie sleeps away for a while. He needs to get away from things for a bit... so hopefully, his dreams could bring him ideas.

For me? I am just cold and watching it rain... yes, it's raining now instead of the snow.  The weather here is just too strange.

I am not sure what to do now... but I do know one for certain... I need to do surveys. :D

Also, my mom's phone keeps freezing up every so often... enough to drive me insane. Can't wait to get a service for my new phone though.

Anyway, I am mostly sleepy so I might just take a long nap and hope that after it, I'll feel better.

Just being hopeful... again, problems on top of problems...

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.