Thursday, February 18, 2016

Should I Write More Poems?

I wonder if I should write more poems in these blogs?

I just love writing anything that comes to my heart... so yea..

In a dire need of finding a new life... so yes, it's always easy to escape when I read or write things. I guess it's a way to be free from all the negative in my mind. xD

Anyway, I am not sure what's happening on my twitter but I am happy to be followed by people new to me. :3

I guess, I want to continue writing poems every once a while inside my blog. I used to post them on my Facebook but it seemed like that place wasn't right to place poetry in. So, yes, I am going to start writing them here.

I write random ideas for stories too on facebook and might move them here so you guys can kind of see what I do everyday.

And yes... play video games soon. I am sort of... stuck with another thing at this very moment.

Anime needs to be caught up... so I might do that now.

YouTube should wait for a while longer since I'm caught up with the gameplay Firewatch xD

Alright, enough of this and that... should get ready for anime and more.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.