Sunday, February 28, 2016

Tired and Wanna Rest Up Before Tuesday and Wednesday.

Tuesday and Wednesday are gonna be busy days/nights... Since Tuesday is the first of the month so that means I have to help my mom pay bills. Wednesday is when my mom has to go up to Lexington to see her asthma doctor.

And knowing my mom... she'll be wanting me to help out tomorrow by taking my blankets off bed and put them in the dryer... since we don't have a washer... wish we had one so I would clean them too. Especially since Susie is now shedding like crazy.

Then... she did mention about having to give the dogs a bath too... oh, joy. I just have to hope that I sleep good in order to be in that good mood to help out!

So... all in all... busy busy few days.

And all in all, I kind of dread it all because I do not know if I feel up to anything anymore.

Oh, well... better fight out my negative emotions and do what I must do.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.