Sunday, February 28, 2016

It's A Late First Post... Here's Why.

So, this is a late first post... here's why...

We went to my grandma's and stayed for a long time. I never got to go to the book sale but was I sad about it? Maybe a little but not completely.

Then we came home and my mom called to have the computer that my brother built for her to be delivered... it's about the same size as mine. Hopefully, she won't be complaining about it... but that's just a huge hope because she does complain about every little thing... just wait until tomorrow.

So it took forever to finally get on my computer without any interruptions... yea, this is my only quiet time... not sure how long that would last...

I am going to watch this movie now and possibly... pass out early to bed tonight. After I post again, of course.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.