Saturday, February 27, 2016

There's No Day Without Boredom

Boredom is a norm for me here. I want to go outside but I can't go nowhere without my dad being in a bad mood.

So... basically, I'm stuck here. All the time. So I am about to change that.

I need to save the money as much as possible because I want out of here. It's so hard to stand it anymore without somebody here putting you into a bad mood. So, welcome to my life.

While some days it's fun and games, other days just makes me feel like I'm missing out of things in life. Joy.

Anyway, I'm going to go now and find myself to be productive... by watching Hulu.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.