Wednesday, February 17, 2016

My Head Is Sleepy... But I'm Not Sleepy.

I think I wish that my dad would never went straight to Richmond. That... made me too tired.

I woke up fine but my head seems to not be here right now. I can type, thankfully...

Anyway, I am not going to do that again.

I am going to try to save a lot of money this time so that I can get away from things for a bit. Maybe... take my mom away from here so she can be in a safe place.

I am not sure what I am saying right now xD

No video will be made today since I am still in this state of zombie like... groaning and moaning like...

Just in all seriousness... I think I would be happy if I had a vacation from dad.

That's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.