Wednesday, February 3, 2016

I Might As Well Keep Making Weekly Videos

Yes, you guys are reading the title right! I am going to try to make a weekly video. Whether if I record twice a week but only to put up the video every week. I decided to use the day Thursday as way to upload videos. Thankfully, I can schedule videos.

Anyways, I am going to show who I am as a person in these videos. I will gather things for that day to record a video. Who knows what will be next...?

It'll be a replacement in the failed attempt to record myself playing games xD

I really want to record myself playing games tho... so if I can find a good software to do that, I will start recording videos.

The programs that I found so far always freeze the game while recording... for some odd reason.

Alright, I am going to go do some surveys since I had that planned out for today and Friday... yea... two days of doing something boring xD

But it's worth it.

Alright, that's all.

With love,

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not spam my comments with stores and such. I will personally delete anything that is put in the comments that sells anything. If you really want to advertise a business, please contact me first. How to contact me, you must go to the contact me section above and use that form to contact me. Thank you.